Wednesday, July 23, 2014

APPLEBEES - Our Fave Resto

Yes we frequent Applebee's here in Buraidah like I have visited it 6x and probably soon with our 7th... not because we have no other choice but because the steaks are really good 

This is the famous appetizer THE APPETIZER SAMPLER
Appetizer Smpler
Its a bit expensive on the budget especially if most of your hard earned income goes to your family back home. I on the other hand can afford this luxury because I am with my family here so I have some extra cents to indulge and enjoy the best that life could offer. 
Here take a look at some of their dishes 

Steakhouse Mushroom Sirloin
Seared Ribeye and Garlic Chili Shrimp
Baby Back Ribs
Steak Florentine
and of course we have to try their famous apple pie and meltdown for dessert
Chocolate Meltdown
Applebees Signature Apple Pie
So if you want to satisfy your cravings for steak and western foods then I highly recommend you visit Applebees.









No comments:

Post a Comment