Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Its been 466 days

Yes its been 466 days from my last post and I really dont know how to start. Lots of things happened during those days and I have been so busy attending to patients and doing paperworks, in my free time I tried to be a mom and a wife and spent most of my time baking. 

So why I came back after hibernating for quite sometime? Well, my 15 y/o daughter started her own blog and she inspired me. Honestly, I was teary eyed when I read her first entry I felt so proud on how we raised her...she was so fluent and such a polyglot...here take a peek from an excerpt I took from her post..sorry I cant give out her link as she wanted not to reveal her identity.
Another reason I restart blogging is because I received emails from followers telling me they learned a lot from my health blog, they threw me some health concern questions which I really didnt mind answering. 

So thats it. I would update you in my next post about my journey here in KSA- the place I call my second home 

Happy Reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment