Sunday, June 12, 2016

Our Georgian Adventure (Part 2)

It took me a lot of time to follow up on this post... I have no other reason aside from being occupied...I am still occupied actually my hands are full right now and Ramadan is so busy but I still have some spare time to do some blogging while I eat my lunch...

After that hearty meal at Chashnagiri...we went strolling the streets of Rustavelli
I forgot this building's name but it is just adjacent to Marriott and have luxurious shops on the G/F
like Chopard, Burberry, etc.

My lovely daughter and her dad

Courtyard Marriott at dawn
We ended the night by going back to the hotel and start another adventure in the morning.
We started the next day with a breakfast buffet at Marriott

We burst into laugh because the waitress who took our picture told us why you are all so serious

we went to this area where you can see Tbilisi at a Glance.. breathtaking
The area above is at the foot of "Mama Tbilisi" a big shrine on top of the hill that believes to be guarding Tbilisi it was written that she stood in a place where a church has stood since the 5th Century. 
This is she who the locals call as Mama Tbilisi

Me walking down the path leading to the bathhouses...long walk but worth iy

Me and my sweetie
So we started walking and we reached Narikala Fortress, thanks to the Filipino Tourists we saw who gladly took this pic below
Narikala Fortress at the background

Abanotubani (bath houses) down below

Narikala Hotel at my back

Underground museum

at the clock Tower- Tbilisi's Town Center

Of course I have to take a selfie here...

The James Bond and Charlie's Angel of my life
After some selfies and more we went to the bathhouses of which Georgia is famous for..




We ended the day by going to the Marionette Theatre and the Quirky Clock Tower...
Marionette Theatre

Paintings at the base of the Quirky Clock Tower

Shavtelli St.
We ended the day by going to the Friendship Bridge...The next day was spent on shopping and visiting flea markets and parks

Early morning shopping at Giordano

In front and opposite the street is the Georgian Museum

one Catholic Orthodox Church we stopped by

This is what happens when everyone has a camera 

at April 5 Park 

Afternoon treat at a Gelato Parlor

and of course another Georgian Dinner before we travel back to the Desert in the morning...Good bye for now see you on our next adventure...Happy Reading!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment